My "full time" day job consists of application development and application support for a very intense system that uses a variety of technologies, such as IBM System I, running DB2 and RPGLE to Linux servers using JBoss server, Jboss open-source framework for Web interface and web services.
My Application development philosophy is simple and agile as follows:
- Gather Customers requirements, site URL's and graphical images
- Generate Mocked-up application layout
- Review layout with customer
- Establish priorities of features to release schedule
- Develop Beta version
- Review Beta with customer and field test
- Publish first version
- Gather feedback
- Start on next version
- Schedule next release date
- Publish next version
- Continue development of all features
Please feel free to contact me regarding Android, Java or even RPGLE development, I would love to discuss these technologies with your or help you with your projects.